Today we are talking about Better Call Saul Season 6 release date, cast and characters, and more in this section.
Better Call Saul, an American Movie Classics television series, began airing its sixth and final season on April 18, 2022, and it will end on August 15, 2022. The thirteen-episode season is aired in the United States on Mondays at 9:00 p.m. The season will consist of two halves, the first finished on May 23, 2022, while the second began on July 11, 2022. Roles from prior seasons are reprised by Giancarlo Esposito, Tony Dalton, Giancarlo Esposito, Michael Mando, Jonathan Banks, Rhea Seehorn, and Patrick Fabian. Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould’s Better Call Saul is a prequel and sequel to the Breaking Bad television series.
The sixth season opens up in 2004, four years before Jimmy McGill (Odenkirk) and Walter White (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman first interact (Aaron Paul). As he and his wife Kim Wexler (Seehorn) carry out their plot to end the life of Howard Hamlin (Fabian) in order to compel a settlement of the Sandpiper case, the season further demonstrates Jimmy’s transformation into the title character, criminal defense attorney “Saul Goodman.” In addition, it shows how the drug cartel reacted to Lalo Salamanca’s attempted murder.
This article concludes with the information regarding the Better Call Saul Season 6 plot, release date, cast & characters, critical responses, and more. So, read the complete article to know more detailed information.
- Umbrella Academy Season 4: Release Date And Everything You Need To Know
- D.P Season 2: Release Date, Cast, Plot, And More!
Cast And Characters
- Bob Odenkirk as Jimmy McGill/ Saul Goodman, who is a criminal defense attorney practicing with the name Saul Goodman. Currently, he is managing a Cinnabon store.
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut, a fixer in Gus Fring’s criminal enterprise.
- Rhea Seehorn is Kim Wexler, who is a lawyer and Jimmy’s wife.
- Patrick Fabian as Howard Hamlin, partner of the Hamlin, Hamlin & McGill law firm.
- Michael Mando as Nacho Varga, who is a lieutenant in the Salamanca organization.
- Tony Dalton as Lalo Salamanca, acting head of the Salamanca family, drug dealer.
- Giancarlo Esposito as Gus Fring, who uses his fried chicken chain Los Pollos Hermanos as a front.
- Ed Begley Jr. as Clifford Main, founding partner of Davis & Head Attorneys at law.
- Mark Margolis as Hector Salamanca, a brutal drug dealer, and cartel enforcer.
- Daniel and Luis Moncada as Leonel and Marco Salamanca, twin hitmen for the Juarez Cartel.
- Ray Cambell as Tyrus Kitt, Gus’s henchman.
- Javier Grajeda as Juan Bolsa, a Juarez drug cartel underboss.
- Jeremiah Bitsuil as Victor, Gus’s henchmen.
- Jessie Ennis as Erin Brill, who is a lawyer at Davis & Main.
- Tina Parker as Francesca Liddy, Saul’s secretary.
- Lennie Loftin as Genindowski, a private investigator hired by Howard to tail Jimmy and Kim.
- Josh Fadem as Camera Guy, a UNM film student who helps Jimmy on different projects and schemes.
- Hayley Holmes as Make-up Girl, a UNM film student.
- John Posey as Rand Casimiro, a retired judge who is mediating the Sandpiper case.
- John Ennis as Lenny, a grocery store employee.
Pimento cheese’s biggest fan. (🎨: guyw_art on Instagram) #BetterCallSaul pic.twitter.com/QYKb8JzI05
— Better Call Saul (@BetterCallSaul) July 5, 2022
Better Call Saul Previous Season Plot
From the first through the fifth season, the show focused on the complex, alluring, and compelling past of struggling attorney Jimmy McGill. In the fifth season, he completely transformed himself into a gregarious individual, adopting the name Saul Goodman. The season’s directing crew holds back on revealing the plot.
Jimmy was detected coming dangerously near to the cartel’s operations at the end of the fifth season. On the other hand, by destroying Howard Hamlin’s life, Kim seemed to foil evil plans. In the fifth season, fans were concerned for Kim’s safety as she created a complicated case to earn a significant sum of money. However, it appears that something was hidden in the previous season that viewers were unaware of.
Better Call Saul season 6 has earned positive reviews. Based on 82 reviews with an average rating of 9.1/10 on Rotten Tomatoes, the season has a 100% approval rating.
Better Call Saul continues to be as expertly in charge as Jimmy McGill keeps insisting he is in its final season, as years of simmering storytelling come to a dazzling boil, according to the website’s critical consensus. The season received a score of 94 out of 100 on Metacritic based on 20 critics.
Better Call Saul Season 6 Where To Watch Online?
According to the most recent information from Season 6 of Better Call Saul, the first half of the episode count began airing on April 18, 2022. However, the second half of the episode will air on July 11, 2022. Better Call Saul Season 6 is available to watch on the AMC+ channel in the United States of America. On the other hand, Netflix is available globally.
Better Call Saul Season 6: Release Date
Better Call Saul Season 6 has released on April 18, 2022, people can watch it on the AMC+ channel. Also, it is available on Netflix on April 19, 2022. The first half of season 6 already has aired, now the second part will be aired on July 11, 2022. Till then people can watch its previous seasons on Netflix and through other sources.
Awards and Nominations
|2022||TCA Awards||Individual Achievement in Drama||Bob Odenkirk, Rhea Seehorn||Pending|
|2022||TCA Awards||Outstanding Achievement in Drama, Program of the Year||Better Call Saul||Pending|
Better Call Saul Season 6: Trailer
The sixth and final season trailer is available to view below. People also can view its previous season trailer online.
We hope you have found all the information about Better Call Saul Season 6 through this article, if you need the latest information then stay tuned with us.