American professional basketball player Reginald Ryedell Bullock was selected by the Los Angeles Clippers in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft. Bullock began his career with the Phoenix Suns and has since played for the Detroit Pistons, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, and most recently the Dallas Mavericks.
Although he has been playing for a while, he has no immediate plans to stop, so supporters can anticipate seeing a lot more of him in the seasons. Reggie Bullock’s net worth is projected to be $12 million as of April 2023.
Reggie Bullock’s Net Worth
Reggie Bullock has achieved great fame and fortune. Here is the information if you are one of those looking for Reggie Bullock’s Net Worth. Reggie Bullock’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million by allfamousbirthday.com.
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1991|
|Age||31 years old|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Reggie Bullock’s Early Life
In his senior year of high school, Reginald Ryedell Bullock, who was born on March 16, 1991, in Baltimore, Maryland, began playing basketball. He guided the Kinston High Vikings to three state championship games throughout his high school career, winning two of them.
He was chosen to participate in the 2010 McDonald’s All-American game alongside Kendall Marshall, Tobias Harris, and Kyrie Irving. He committed to attend the University of North Carolina, and in terms of scoring during his rookie campaign in 2010, he finished sixth on the team.
Check out these links for more celebrity and company net worth:
- Devin McCourty Net Worth: How Much Does Football Player Earn?
- Erica Herman Net Worth: How Much Is She Really Worth?
He led UNC in three-pointers during his sophomore season and averaged 9.9 points in over 100 games. He played for two seasons before declaring for the 2013 NBA draft and giving up his remaining two years of eligibility for collegiate basketball.
Reggie Bullock’s Career
The Los Angeles Clippers chose Reggie Bullock with the number 25 overall pick, and he joined them for the 2013 NBA Summer League. In a contest against the Los Angeles Lakers in October 2013, he made his official NBA debut and scored two points.
Bullock was originally dealt to the Phoenix Suns in 2015, but he was then dealt once more—this time to the Detroit Pistons—in July of that same year. He re-signed with the Pistons in 2017, scoring a career-high 20 points in a victory over the Orlando Magic. Later that year, he hit a new career-high of 24 points.
He was acquired by the Los Angeles Lakers in a trade with the Pistons in 2019, but in July he was signed by the New York Knicks, with whom he made his NBA debut in January 2020 following cervical disc herniation surgery. Later, in 2021, Bullock signed a contract with the Dallas Mavericks, and in his first game with them against the Atlanta Hawks, he scored three points.
Reggie Bullock’s Career Earnings
- Reggie Bullock has amassed a considerable sum of money over his NBA career, and with each new season that he plays, his annual compensation rises.
- Even though Evan Fournier is currently wealthier, he might very likely overtake him as his career advances.
- From 2013 to 2016, Bullock’s entry-level seasons brought her an average income of $1.4 million.
- As a member of the Detroit Pistons, his pay grew from 2017 to 2018 and reached $2.5 million.
- His pay climbed further after being moved to the New York Knicks, reaching $4.1 million in 2019.
- His salary jumped to $9.5 million for the Dallas Mavericks for the 2021–2022 season.
- His expected compensation for the 2022–23 campaign is $10 million.
- While it might take him some time to match Jimmy Butler’s wealth, given his present earning potential, it is highly likely.
- Particularly if he keeps representing some of the wealthiest NBA clubs, which can afford to keep raising his yearly compensation.
Reggie Bullock’s Personal Life
In his lifetime, Reggie Bullock has experienced a great deal of loss. His transgender sister Mia Henderson was assassinated in Baltimore in 2014, and his other sister Keiosha Moore was also murdered there in 2019.
Since losing Mia, he has continued to support LGBT rights organizations and has volunteered to work with Jason Collins, the first openly gay NBA player, to teach homosexual and transgender athletes. As members of the LGBT NBA float, Bullock and his son Treyson also participated in the NYC LGBT Pride March.
Reggie engages with fans, tweets about the causes he supports, and talks about his work on his official Twitter account, where he is quite active. Also, he has a dedicated Instagram account where he posts pictures of his family and games.
Reggie Bullock’s Awards & Achievements
- Reggie Bullock, like Killian Hayes and Cade Cunningham, has won numerous honors for his abilities as a small forward and shooting guard.
- We have selected to draw attention to some of the most outstanding awards and achievements he has received while playing college basketball and professionally.
- Here are some of Reggie Bullock’s major honors and accomplishments throughout his career: As a member of the North Carolina Tar Heels, Reggie Bullock was awarded Mr. Basketball in North Carolina in 2010.
- He was chosen for the First-team Parade All-American that same year. He also had the opportunity to participate in the McDonald’s All-American game in 2010.
- Bullock was selected to the Second-Team All-ACC in 2013 before he announced his intention to enter the draft.
- For his work in LGBT rights and anti-bullying campaigns, Bullock received the NBA Social Justice Champion Award in 2022.
- Reggie Bullock has received a good number of accolades throughout his career, albeit he isn’t quite as well-known as Vinnie Johnson.
- He may continue to win several trophies as long as he plays in the NBA.
How Does Reggie Bullock Spend His Money?
Reggie Bullock has enough money to eat out every day for the rest of his life at the most expensive restaurants in the world, but he has decided to invest it in something much more remarkable. He bought Bullock Caye, a five-acre island in Belize, in 2022, with plans to use the site to construct a sizable holiday home for his family as well as eight rental properties.
If you want to check more net worth of other companies and celebrities, then you can check the links given below:
- Tom Pelphrey Net Worth: How Rich is the American Actor?
- Kim Mulkey Net Worth: How Much Money Does She Make?
Though no specific plans have been established as of yet because he recently bought the island, he also intends to construct a spa, basketball court, and restaurant there. If all is said and done, Bullock Caye will undoubtedly be popular with tourists seeking a getaway from the most costly cities in the US and a trip to a lush tropical paradise.
Stay connected with us on our Tumblr handle.