Persona 3 is a role-playing video game. Altus developed it for the Playstation 2. It is the fourth game of the Persona series. Which is the part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise. Due to issues with the publication of the official art book, in North America, the release of this game was delayed till 2007.
The game is based on a group of high school students attempting to encounter, perceive and accept death in a world surrounded by it while finding their reasons to live. They created a group named SEES for searching the Dark Hour, only some people were conscious of the time period between one day and the next.
During the Dark Hour, SEES discovers Tartarus, which is a huge tower inclusive of Shadows, creatures that feed on the brain of humans. To battle Shadow, each member of SEES is capable to summon a Persona, which is his internal expression.
The main prestigious feature of the game is how members release their Personas, an Evoker at their head after firing a gun firing a gun-like object. Apart from this, the standard elements for a role-playing game, Persona 3 consists of parts of simulation games, as the game’s hero improves every day throughout the school year.
Persona 3 starts with the hero coming back to the city of Tatsumi Port Island after ten years of the death of his parents. He is known as a transfer student that soon shifted into the Iwatodai Dormitory, but come late. An occult boy calls himself Pharos and introduces own to the protagonist.
When his consciousness of the Shadows and the Dark Hour is apparent, he is hastily brought into Special Extracurricular Execution Squad, it is a club at Gekkoukan High school that conceals itself as a full normal after-school club. The Dark Hour is a confidential hour, only a few selected know about and the rest transmogrify into coffins. Many people have become victims of Apathy Syndrome, which is a mystic state that keep them in a vegetative trance-like condition, they lose the will to live, which they called as the Lost.
After awakening his Persona capability. The hero finds that he can gather multiple Personas in the battle, the protagonist shifted to the Velvet Room, which owns Igor, and he explains to him that he has special Persona capability, he is a single member in SEES who is able to run many Personas in a fight due to obtaining the Wild Card. at the Velvet Room may fuse several Persona to make a new one.
SEES is able to find a mystic tower Tartarus, with the help of their Personas. Tartarus is a mystic who appears during the Dark Hour at Gekkoukan High School.
You never saw it coming!
Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable are coming to Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC!
— Official ATLUS West (@Atlus_West) June 12, 2022
Persona 3 Release Date
The game was genuinely released on July 24, 2007. However, Atlus faced an issue with developing the artbook various days prior selected date. Instead of shipping the game without the book, the company decided to push its release date three weeks back to August 14, 2007. The developer called a press release to explain about delaying the game to improve the quality of the package.
Persona 3 FES
Persona 3 FES is an add-on, which contains updates for the genuine game. It also includes a new postscript in which the player controls Aigis. FES was released on April 19, 2007, in Japan. Atlus USA published the joint edition in North America on April 22, 2008. After Koei release it on October 17, 2008, in Europe.
Persona 3 Portable
Persona 3 Portable is an extended port of Persona 3 for the PlayStation Portable was released on November 1, 2009, in Japan, and on July 6, 2010, in North America. It’s released in United Kindom on April 28, 2011.
Persona 3 Characters
A list of Persona 3 Characters
- Protagonist: he is an orphan and silent protagonist of the story. He shifts to Gekkoukan High school on Port Island in his second year.
- Yukari Takeba is a famous second-year girl at Gekkoukan High school. Her father was a researcher for the Kirijo Group.
- Junpei Iori, An energetic and perverted second year. Usually, he flirts with many girls in his grade. Then he falls in love with a genuine girl, Chidori Yoshino.
- Mitsuru Kirijo, The elegant and rigid heiressof the Kirijo Group. She was the first to awaken to her Persona. She and Akihiki lead SEES.
- Akihiko Sanada, a third year with Mitsuru, is emulative and ever hardworking, he dedicates his free time to his boxing and Shadow-fighting training. He was raised with his sister, Miki, and his brother, Shinjiro in an orphanage.
- Fuuka Yamagishi is eventually taking the role of backend support during the battle. She is a shy and introverted person.
- Aigis, states early on that her main priority is to protect the hero. Later, she attends Gekkoukan High School and starts to develop human reflection.
- Koromaru, The faithful dog of the local sanctum. However his master has since died, but he still follows the path his master took with him, and he sustains to protect the shrine.
- Ken Amanda, a young school boy. His mother was killed in a Shadow-related incident two years prior to the game’s events.
- Shinjiro Aragaki, he is Akihiko’s foster brother.
Persona 3 System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS 8.1, 64 bits
- Processor Intel Core i5-2300 AMD FX 6350
- Memory 6 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB) AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB)
- Direct X version 11
- Storage 25 GB available space
Persona 3 Gameplay
The game has linked elements of conventional role-playing games and simulation games. Persona 3 is based on the protagonist’s character symmetry in their daily lives in attending school and making relationships with other people.
Every day is split between several time zones, the main usual of which are After School/ Daytime and Evening. The type of activities and characters that can be negotiated differ based on the day of the week and time of day. In addition, some actions are limited by the hero’s three qualities, Academics, Charm, and Courage, which can be made through several activities or create special choices.
In This article, we have shared the information related to Persona 3, if people want to know more detail. Then stay tuned with us.