Paris Jackson, whether as an actress, model, musician, or social activist, has definitely established herself in the public eye. Paris Jackson, being the daughter of the King of Pop, is no stranger to fame and fortune. So, how did Paris Jackson amass such a fortune?
As a result of her success in the entertainment and business industries, Paris Jackson has amassed a sizeable fortune. Because of her fearless fashion sense, savvy business decisions, and unrelenting dedication to charity, she has become a cultural figure.
Read on for a sneak peek at Paris Jackson’s fortune.
Paris Jackson Net Worth
Paris Jackson is worth $100 million as an actress, model, and musician. Paris Jackson’s upbringing was extraordinary, as the second child of music legend Michael Jackson.
She was forced to hide her face in public and rarely went anywhere without a swarm of photographers following. She was kept under wraps and guarded for the most part, so she rarely made public appearances.
Since Michael’s death in 2009, Paris has become more visible in public, appearing on several talk shows to discuss her peculiar upbringing and the bullying she endured as a student.
Paris was featured in the Most Beautiful People issue of “People” magazine in 2012, and she was featured on the cover of “Rolling Stone” in 2017. Since 2017, Paris has served as the foundation’s ambassador.
How Michael Jackson’s Estate Grew from $500 Million in Debt to $700 Million
In his testament, Michael Jackson gave 40 percent of his estate to his three children. In addition to leaving his mother Katherine with 40% of his estate, he donated 20% to several children’s organizations. After Katherine’s passing, Michael’s three children will divide the remaining 80% of the inheritance equally.
Michael’s estate actually had $500 million in debts when he passed away. Thankfully, the Jackson estate has garnered nearly $700 million from royalties, licensing partnerships, and box office profits relating to the film “This is It” in the years since Jackson’s death.
You can also read about the fortunes of other famous celebrities by clicking the links given below:
- Dennis Quaid Net Worth: Dennis Sells Home for $600,000 More Than He Paid
- Drew Barrymore Net Worth: How Drew Barrymore Made Her Millions?
Paris Hilton’s New Hollywood Hills Home: A $4 Million Mansion
Paris purchased a mansion in Los Angeles’s Topanga Canyon for about $2 million in 2017.
Prudence Brando, the granddaughter of Marlon Brando, and Ashley Danielle Craig, a model, were among her housemates. She sold the property in 2022 for $2.3 million and used the proceeds to purchase a $4 million home in the Hollywood Hills.
If you have the theimportantenews bookmarked on your browser, you will always have prompt access to all of the most recent news and other material.