Kendall Jenner has established herself as one of the top supermodels of the present day after appearing on more than a dozen covers of Vogue. The brunette beauty frequently collaborates with the most outstanding photographers in the business, from American Vogue to Vogue China and Vogue Paris.
Any model would consider landing just one Vogue cover an accolade, but Kendall has been featured in magazine versions worldwide. In addition, Kendall shares the limelight on her most recent American Vogue cover with models Gigi Hadid, Ashley Graham, and others. See some of Kendall’s most memorable Vogue appearances here.
Also, Check Post
- Singer-Musician Cormac Roth, Son Of Actor Tim Roth, Passes Away At Age 25
- Heartburn and Acid Reflux: Healthy Coffee Consumption Guidelines
Kendall Jenner Has Been on Magazine Covers
After scoring not one but five covers for the Anna Wintour-led glossy and its international counterparts (there are a total of 20, so she has a good fourth of the worldwide market covered), the 20-year-old supermodel blasted the fashion world this fall. All of Kendall’s covers are collected below in one location.
- Vogue US (2)
- Vogue Paris (1)
- Vogue Japan (3)
- Vogue China (1)
- Vogue Brazil (1)
- Vogue Australia (1)
- Vogue Germany (1)
- Vogue Spain (1)
- Vogue Turkey (1)
- Vogue India (1)
Supermodel Kendall Jenner looked out of this world as she graced the cover of VOGUE时尚网 China Magazine’s in a BALENCIAGA catsuit. That’s the look that has everyone talking!
What are your thoughts? What Chinese consumers really think? pic.twitter.com/63NZU6um6L
— Armand Mazloumian (@ArmandMazloumia) July 8, 2022
- Vogue US March 2017 by Inez & Vinoodh
- Vogue India May 2017 by Mario Testino
- Vogue Brazil January 2016 by Russell James
- Vogue US September 2016 by Mert & Marcus
- Vogue Japan October 2016 by Luigi & Iango
- Vogue Australia October 2016 by Patrick Demarchelier
- Vogue Germany October 2016 by Luigi & Iango
- Vogue Spain October 2016 by Miguel Reveriego
- Vogue Turkey November 2016 by Russell James
- Vogue China July 2015 by Mario Testino
- Vogue Japan August 2015 by Luigi & Iango
- Vogue Paris October 2015 by David Sims
- Vogue Japan November 2015 by Luigi & Iango
Jenner shared her October Vogue Spain cover photo on Instagram on Wednesday. She is sporting a vivid red ruffled ensemble and a similarly vibrant red lip. (Could it be the Estée Lauder colour she usually wears?
In a white tank top and slicked-back hair, Jenner keeps things understated for the German Vogue edition, which was photographed by the team of Luigi and Iango.
The Australian version is a sharp contrast to the previous one and has Kendall Jenner dressed in a vibrantly coloured combination that includes a dress with plenty of prints and a fluffy multicoloured sweater.
Too hip to go to school? We now have another excuse to return school thanks to Kendall Jenner’s appearance on the cover of Japanese Vogue, where she sports chic schoolgirl braids and a cropped leather jacket.