Not much time has been since passed Emily’s first season, although fans must be waiting for Emily in Paris Season 2, and why not? After all, it is created by Darren Star. After the launch, this comedy-drama television series got huge popularity since it premiered on Netflix on October 2, 2020.
Is Season 2 Coming?
NETFLIX announces that the second season of Emily in Paris is on the way. After a month of Season one, officials declared that there the story would continue with lots of twists and drama in October 2020.
Emily in Paris Season 2 Release Date
The releasing date is not official yet. Unluckily, the fans have to wait for a further season, and it may take longer. We must tell you that season one’s filming was started from August to November 2019 but didn’t stream for over a year. Delay in production happened due to safety protocols of the ongoing pandemic.
Emily in Paris Season 2 Episodes
If we see that it has become the general norm of NETFLIX originals (10 episodes series), we can assume that season 2 would also count with 10 episodes. However, it is not an official confirmation, so fans could get a surprise after it’s streaming.
Cast and Characters of Season 2
We are not sure but can except the grand return of the same cast while some new must be added with a comedy-drama bundle.
- Lily Collins as Emily Cooper, a 20-something American who moves from Chicago to Paris for a social media strategy job at Savoir.
- Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu as Sylvie, Emily’s tough French boss at Savoir in Paris
- Ashley Park as Mindy Chen, a nanny and Emily’s first friend in Paris
- Lucas Bravo as Gabriel, Emily’s attractive downstairs neighbor, who is a chef and Emily’s love interest
- Samuel Arnold as Julien, Emily’s co-worker, trendy and high drama, plays a funny duo with Luc
- Bruno Gouery as Luc, Emily’s quirky other co-workers, plays a humorous duo with Julien
- Camille Razat as Camille, Emily’s new friend, and Gabriel’s girlfriend
The plot of Emily in Paris Season 2
As we saw in season 1 that a Chicago-based, around 20 years old girl moved to Paris to make her career and join a French marketing company. Due to the culture crash, she had to face some challenges like friendship, career, and love life. This time it’s not right to lock Emily something in.
In the upcoming season, she would definitely explore the opportunities. Season 2 could also explore Emily’s Past. So guys wait until its release and enjoy season one. To keep you updated for Emily in Paris Season 2, stay in tune with us. We are always here to provide you with date stuff and will never disappoint you.